• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Card missing from POP report
2 2

22 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 9/29/2022 at 1:49 PM, IrishPrince said:

Mike, it still doesn't work. And to make matters worse, when I click on the link for my cert, it says the card doesn't exist. 

Why is this card so much trouble? I originally posted on July 7 and it's now Sept. 29 and I still can't add this card to my Classic Collections registry. Can I get the name/ phone number of the CGC President? Maybe he can help? 

Due to the hurricane, our servers are currently down.  That is why it is now showing the card doesn't exist.  All of the top people  from the director to the head graders have assured me the info on the cert lookup is correct.  As far as adding the card to the registry, I was instructed to refer you to the registry section on this forum.  You can start a thread and ask for help there.

Mike

On 9/29/2022 at 1:58 PM, CGC Mike said:

Due to the hurricane, our servers are currently down.  That is why it is now showing the card doesn't exist.  All of the top people  from the director to the head graders have assured me the info on the cert lookup is correct.  As far as adding the card to the registry, I was instructed to refer you to the registry section on this forum.  You can start a thread and ask for help there.

Mike

I'll try again to add to registry. Maybe it's hurricane related? Just to let you know, I've added 243 cards to the registry so far... this is the only card that won't seem to work.

But I'll try again and post in the Registry forum if I still need help.