• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

time in quality check
2 2

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 10/7/2022 at 4:57 PM, wrblplayas said:

Any chance you could see if submission #4131549 has accounting issues.  Cards have been stuck in quality control for a week.

Thanks @CGC Mike

There is an accounting hold on this submission.  You will have to contact accounting before we can ship the submission to you.

Mike

On 10/10/2022 at 8:37 PM, CGC Mike said:

There is an accounting hold on this submission.  You will have to contact accounting before we can ship the submission to you.

Mike

Customer service ran my card and moved my job to shipping.  They said they are just really backed up with running cards and the account was fine.  Just an FYI for other folks stuck in the quality control area.

On 10/11/2022 at 2:31 PM, wrblplayas said:

Customer service ran my card and moved my job to shipping.  They said they are just really backed up with running cards and the account was fine.  Just an FYI for other folks stuck in the quality control area.

@CGC MikeSo my cards officially shipped, and obviously my 2 metal cards were not graded.  Does that mean they are getting sent back to me?  It appears i was charged for all 10 cards.  Just curious as nothing on my submission says anything about them.

• Administrator
On 10/12/2022 at 11:31 AM, wrblplayas said:

@CGC MikeSo my cards officially shipped, and obviously my 2 metal cards were not graded.  Does that mean they are getting sent back to me?  It appears i was charged for all 10 cards.  Just curious as nothing on my submission says anything about them.

I am not sure.  I do know that we are close to being able to encapsulate the metal cards.  You may want to reach out to customer service and check with them.  

Mike