• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Removing Card From Pop Report
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I recently had a card bump up a grade upon review. I see that the old grade is still in the pop report (it is the highest grade for the card) and there is only 3 9.5s. How do i go about getting this removed?

Also, I have other cards that i cracked from the case.... should i send in my labels to have them removed as well.

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello

I am not sure how long ago this was but, it's possible we just haven't removed it from the population report yet.  Do you have the certification number?  If so, give it to me, and I will make sure it is removed.

As far as labels from slabs that you have  cracked out, we would greatly appreciate it if they were sent back to us for removal.  This can be done anytime at your convenience.  If it works out better, you can wait until you have more of them.

Thanks,

Mike

On 7/12/2022 at 1:00 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

I am not sure how long ago this was but, it's possible we just haven't removed it from the population report yet.  Do you have the certification number?  If so, give it to me, and I will make sure it is removed.

As far as labels from slabs that you have  cracked out, we would greatly appreciate it if they were sent back to us for removal.  This can be done anytime at your convenience.  If it works out better, you can wait until you have more of them.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

I dont have the old cert because when i check my submissions it just changed the old grade to the new one. It was the typhlosion 17 neo genesis 1st edition 9.5/9.5/10/10

On 7/14/2022 at 9:31 AM, CGC Mike said:

Ah, if you could send me the certification number on the slab, I will send it in and have the info fixed in the  population report.  

Mike

Here is the cert on the back of the card (now a pristine 10). again it was the 9.5 / 9.5 / 10 / 10 which is the one i want removed