• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Submission with error cards question
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

I currently have 50 cards I want to submit to meet the minimum requirement of submitting a bulk submission. However, 20 of the 50 cards are error cards. I see that CGC is separating out the errors from the non-errors and thus creating two submissions. I am assuming that this therefore means I now have 2 separate "bulk submissions" for which I would have to pay separate shipping and handling fees for. However, am I allowed to only submit the 20 error cards by themselves and then the 30 regular cards by themselves? I don't have 50 error cards to submit to meet the minimum requirement nor do I have 20 additional regular cards to add to the 30 regular cards I was already intended to send in. Does CGC allow for this to still be sent in because it is technically still a total of 50? Also, if these are considered two separate shipments, does this mean I have to personally ship them separately to CGC as well? Or, do I just pay the extra shipping for having them returned to me?

Any perspective on this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

• Administrator

Hello

You need a minimum of 50 cards for a bulk submission so, you would need to select another tier for these submissions.  You can send in both submissions to us in 1 box but, you would have to pay for return shipping to you for 2 packages.

Mike