• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frederick Comic Con this Sunday July 17th
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Time for another comic con in Frederick Maryland. Show us this Sunday July 17th. Hours 10 to 4. Vendors from all over the mid Atlantic region. If I recall there were about 70 eight foot tables at the last show. Plenty to see and buy. Several hundred collectors can attest to the fact this is a great show with great vendors. Speaking of that if you go to the website for the con (Shoffpromotions.com) and click on the dealer tab you can see who is setting up. Usually not updated there are sometimes more then that with last minute sellers signing up. 
held at the Clarion Inn, 5400 holiday drive, Frederick Maryland. The landmark to use would be the Francis Scott Key mall as the hotel sits behind the mall on top of a small hill.  Any other info including admission I would refer you to the website. Hope to see you there!

On 7/13/2022 at 11:27 AM, Comicshows said:

Time for another comic con in Frederick Maryland. Show us this Sunday July 17th. Hours 10 to 4. Vendors from all over the mid Atlantic region. If I recall there were about 70 eight foot tables at the last show. Plenty to see and buy. Several hundred collectors can attest to the fact this is a great show with great vendors. Speaking of that if you go to the website for the con (Shoffpromotions.com) and click on the dealer tab you can see who is setting up. Usually not updated there are sometimes more then that with last minute sellers signing up. 
held at the Clarion Inn, 5400 holiday drive, Frederick Maryland. The landmark to use would be the Francis Scott Key mall as the hotel sits behind the mall on top of a small hill.  Any other info including admission I would refer you to the website. Hope to see you there!

Hey Derek do you have the new Overstreet yet for this show should be a great time (thumbsu Cheers Jack!