• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Received Slabs back with scuffs on them all.
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I just received my order and every slab holder has a scuff mark on the back and 1 on the front (my favorite of course) and I need to know the process for making this right. I have attached some of the pics but all the slabs have it. Some worse than others. Please and Thank You

image.jpeg

20220713_144628.jpg

20220713_144634.jpg

20220713_144619.jpg

20220713_144547.jpg

• Administrator

Hello

You will need to fill out a submission form.  You will see Mechanical error as a choice.  Click on that, and there will be instructions on how to send these back to us.  There will also be a link so you can get a prepaid shipping label, so there will be no cost to you, as we will pay to have the cards shipped back to you.

Mike

Thanks Mike, Im still new to submitting on my own and was upset at first. when I thought about it later, after i posted, I thought about trying a cotton ball and alcohol. It seemed to do the trick. there were no visible scratches on the plastic so the scuff marks came off with a bit of rubbing. I appreciate pointing me in the right direction.