• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

kitchen sink sale ,ending Sunday, 20% off remaining items
6 6

119 posts in this topic

I'm going to end this tomorrow, and send out invoices on Monday.  I've a ton of stuff lined up but it might be a week or more before I list anything else so I'd like to close out this round.   Thanks for the people who looked and to those who bought.   Everything is 20% off until I close this out sometime tomorrow night. 

On 8/26/2022 at 6:08 PM, SkOw said:

@shadroch is a good boardie who I have done many great deals with.  Let’s give him a little time as life does happen sometimes. 

Uhhhh....he's actively posting on the boards. That was my screenshot. He could easily post here if there's an issue.

On 8/26/2022 at 5:58 PM, pmWolf said:

Well, how do you nominate someone?

I can't find the rules, but I think a PM notification is required. We replied and tagged him several times, but I emailed him this morning notifying him that a nomination will be coming soon. 

There's no reason to ghost people when you're clearly active on the boards and posting.

Hello,

My deepest apologies. I forgot I had this thread. It is in mixed and I never look here.  I will contact each person by tomorrow and anyone who wishes to not go thru with their purchases I completely understand. Again, my apologies. I've got a dozen things going on at once and quite frankly am overwhelmed at the moment. Having lived in big cities most of my life, I never realized how hard it would be to hire decent help and I'm incapable of doing what I set out to do by myself. 

Anyway- today is fully booked but tomorrow I will square everything from this thread.  I see I have three pms but I stopped responding to pms when two members decided it was kool to flood me with them everytime they disagree with something I post. 

I will also toss in a few freebies to any order to make up for this. I have no excuse and can only say I will do better. No one was invoiced and no one has paid  but I am the one who screwed this up and I will fix it tomorrow. 

Working on invoices now, I'm about halfway thru.

Pitboss- I have no record of any transaction with you.  If you pm me or give the details here, it would be halpful. 

Under normal circumstances, I'm not the most organized and this move and lack of staff is making it worse.  I'd hoped to have been out of this house September 1st but now I'm thinking Oct 15th, just to give you an idea how far behind I am.  I'd planned on offering some 500 SA/BA books in a sale but thats off until I'm out of this place.