• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting At Trade Show
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently created several orders and I plan to submit them at an upcoming trade show (San Diego Comicon). I have previously submitted cards + comics to CGC, but never at a trade show.

For these orders submitted at Comicon, do I need to go through the whole shebang with the packaging, labeling, etc, as if I were sending the orders by mail?

Thanks.

• Administrator

Hello

Here is some helpful information on how to submit at a show.

Mike

Preparing Submissions for the Show

To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:

1. Become a CSG or CGC member. To join CSG, click here. To join CGC Trading Cards, click here.
  2. Complete the CSG Online Submission Form or the CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form and print the packing slip. Make sure your account number, shipping address, return shipping method and requested services are included on the paperwork.
  3. Carefully insert each of your cards in a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeve or similar product and then within a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card Holder or similar product. Find out more about CSG Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here. Find out more about CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here.
  4. Place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip.
  5. Keep your cards safe and secure until you can drop off your submission with a representative at the booth.

All submissions will be transported to CSG and CGC Trading Cards headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CSG services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Trading Cards’ services and fees, click here.

CSG and CGC Trading Cards will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.

Questions should be directed to CSG at Service@CSGcards.com or 888-274-4723. Questions should be directed to CGC Trading Cards at Service@CGCcards.com or 877-662-6642.

Thanks. So in summary, I should still print out the paperwork, put the cards into holders, and organize the cards according to packing slip. But, no need for additional packaging (e.g., securing cards between cardboard, taping up box, etc).