• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Philadelphia Comic-Con July 31, 2022 -- If we don't all die from the heat, may as well go to a comic show!

6 posts in this topic

I've often said that there's nothing better than a large group of comic collectors coming into an enclosed space during a heat wave. (Chef's kiss!)

Young RC Comics will be there again as I'll be up in Connecticut, but if that information doesn't bring you to this show, just think of all the other great dealers setting up!

Mask rules within the county are always in flux, so I'd bring one just in case. 

No early birds!

Admission is $4 and parking is free. Door prizes are back, so you can win $25 con cash every hour!

Clarion hotel 
76 Industrial Highway 
Essington, PA 19029

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE AND HOPEFULLY I CAN ANSWER (or I'll ask Derek).

https://philadelphiacomic-con.com/

Thanks to the several hundred buyers who came out today. Who said the economy is in the doldrums? Couldn’t prove it by todays numbers. Looking forward to the next one September 18th. Most dealers signed up again so only three tables left for that.