• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to Ship
1 1

3 posts in this topic

How long does it generally take for CGC to actually ship the cards once they’ve been graded and the order says “shipped”? My order has been completed and shipped since July 14, however, when I check the link to the tracking information, it still says USPS is waiting to receive the package. I’ve had several submissions in the past and normally it only takes a day or two. Has there been a delay recently?

• Administrator

Hello

The problem we have been having with USPS is, the carrier can't always scan all of the packages.  I know we have had 10 pallets of packages waiting to be picked up.  I believe they have been sending an extra carrier so, they should be caught up soon.

Mike

On 7/20/2022 at 8:04 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

The problem we have been having with USPS is, the carrier can't always scan all of the packages.  I know we have had 10 pallets of packages waiting to be picked up.  I believe they have been sending an extra carrier so, they should be caught up soon.

Mike

Ok no problem, my package did go through today. thanks Mike!