• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD - Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga DELUXE Sealed with Sealed Blue Milk Lego Luke Minifigure X-Box One $80 Shipped
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Rules: 

1 - Returns Accepted if Sealed - If you open it, I cannot take it back.

2 - No Probation list people, No Hall of Fame People, No drama llamas, No Problem Children

3 - Personal Checks, Money Orders, or fee-less payment. 

4 - USA Only - I believe it is region coded (either the game or the codes - The lego minifigure is region free :) )

5 - I go by timestamp of whoever commits to buying whether that be in public or PM.  

6 - Items ship boxed first class or priority.  

Edited by Buzzetta

So someone did me a favor.  I wanted this for the Nintendo Switch for the commute and someone made that happen.

The deluxe version includes all of the character pack downloads and the lego figure which was exclusive to the game.  I have the original that I ordered from Amazon for the X-Box One.  You can check eBay.  These are going for over $100 due to the Lego figure.  

Game is factory sealed and the lego figure is sealed inside the game box that is sealed.  It's all sealed. 

Price is $80 shipped first class or priority.   My original cost was $76.03... so... not a bad deal.  Claim it in the thread or PM.

IMG_9810.thumb.JPG.1f7906ffcee7eb9925f7218a85c36e1d.JPG

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 5.39.01 PM.png

IMG_9816.JPG

IMG_9815.JPG

IMG_9814.JPG

IMG_9813.JPG

IMG_9812.JPG

IMG_9811.JPG

Edited by Buzzetta