• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn around times in house grading

6 posts in this topic

Hey 

I submitted for marv wolfman, anyone get theirs back yet ? I thought turnaround times were only a couple months .. what should I expect, for turnarounds on in-house signings ? 

thanks,

Depends if you also have pressing like I always add to mine. I believe the stated time is up to 12 weeks after the signing but depends. I have a few in the Wolfman queue also but still in "Scheduled for Grading."

On 7/22/2022 at 8:57 AM, rexinnih said:

Depends if you also have pressing like I always add to mine. I believe the stated time is up to 12 weeks after the signing but depends. I have a few in the Wolfman queue also but still in "Scheduled for Grading."

Thank you for your answers, just checking in with wiser ppl here.

On 7/21/2022 at 3:13 AM, tonybalazs said:

Hey 

I submitted for marv wolfman, anyone get theirs back yet ? I thought turnaround times were only a couple months .. what should I expect, for turnarounds on in-house signings ? 

thanks,

We are going to be waiting a long time. He postponed the last signing in April and hasn't rescheduled yet. They don't know when he his coming back to sign.I have talked with cgc already about this. 

On 7/27/2022 at 3:56 AM, stacyrios said:

We are going to be waiting a long time. He postponed the last signing in April and hasn't rescheduled yet. They don't know when he his coming back to sign.I have talked with cgc already about this. 

The Wolfman signing was last week, they posted videos on TikTok.