• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bounty on GI JOE #21 in 9.8 condition

351 posts in this topic

Happy Holidays Charles. No conspiracy here. Im just lazy like JC. grin.gif

Don't drag me into your pit of despair, as I own a scanner and an MFC, and post books all the time.

You can be a real sac o shlt sometimes. First, you say you have all these NM copies of Joe 21 and then you decide not to scan them because as you said in your own words "I guess Im just lazy." I offered you a good chunk of money for them and your prescious time and you didnt repond. You are either a liar or a fool. Im betting on both.

You are either a liar or a fool. Im betting on both.

Lazy does NOT mean poor, so get yer poor hass off the couch and buy a scanner. And stop insulting me just because I have a few dollars. 27_laughing.gif

P.S. MFC = Multi-Function Center, as in printer, fax, scanner, photocopier, etc.

Lazy does NOT mean poor, so get yer poor hass off the couch and buy a scanner. And stop insulting me just because I have a few dollars. 27_laughing.gif

P.S. MFC = Multi-Function Center, as in printer, fax, scanner, photocopier, etc.

<h1> WAR OF THE POSEURS HAS BEGUN! </h1>

WAR OF THE POSEURS HAS BEGUN!

HTML activated. yeahok.gif

sorry.gif

sorry.gif

makepoint.gif

Our journey for a 9.8 worthy copy of GI Joe #21 has come to an end. We are very delighted to have FINALLY graded one that high. Im near 100% sure this book would garnish the treasured 9.8 grade, but like I said in an earlier post, were not going to send it to CGC because were happy with it the way it is. Im still looking for a bunch of other raw or graded 9.8-9.6 Joes #2-#30. If you have any of these PLEASE PM me. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif Its not sad to see a 4 year journey end because it so friggin hard to find this issue! Its time to move on. Im sure a lot of you will be pleased to hear the voices of GI JOE #21 end once and for all.....from us anyway. wink.gif

Send the book to CGC. If it grades 9.8 or better I'll pay for the grading. If it grades less then you pay.

I don't see that Joe, Dungeon!!!! grin.gif

Hold your damn horses Buck...Ill post it when i get a scanner and Im good and ready. sumo.gif

What do I have to do with this? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif not you Buck.

Still don't see that Joe, Dungeon. confused.gif

Bother Collector to post his NUMEROUS high grade copies of JOE 21.

poseurs? I didnt know you were a cana-dian.

I don't see that Joe, Dungeon!!!! grin.gif

Hold your damn horses Buck...Ill post it when i get a scanner and Im good and ready. sumo.gif

What do I have to do with this? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif not you Buck.

Still don't see that Joe, Dungeon. confused.gif

It might devalue the book poke2.gif

Is actually owning a scanner and printer such a big deal? Wow, I never knew you people were this poor.
Actually, don't he have a spare $750 laying around that he didn't have to use in order to get this book in the first place?

I think the price for a scanner is around $79-$129

Again...for the slow and stupid (JC)...Im getting one for Christmas. How could I be poor if I offered $1500 for a raw book or any book for that matter. Think before you type. makepoint.gif