• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the $150 credit automatically applied to your first order?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I am thinking about giving CGC a try, but I can't seem to get a straight answer on whether or not I will automatically get the $150 credit on my first order. I would like to use it to have a few cards graded so that I can determine if I want to do a bulk order. Has anyone recently joined and can confirm? Thanks!

• Administrator

The $150 credit should automatically be applied to your first order.  If there is a balance after your first order, it should be applied to your next order as well.  If anyone experiences a problem with this, please contact me, and I will make sure this is straightened out.

Mike

I have been fighting with "The Administrator" for months to get the $150 credit.  They have provided numerous internal postings showing the credit, but somehow it never posts on my American Express account.  It's amazing how the charges get posted in seconds, but somehow credits take months and never seem to get resolved. Good Luck getting money back from these guys!

• Administrator
On 8/2/2022 at 1:21 PM, FSoxa said:

I have been fighting with "The Administrator" for months to get the $150 credit.  They have provided numerous internal postings showing the credit, but somehow it never posts on my American Express account.  It's amazing how the charges get posted in seconds, but somehow credits take months and never seem to get resolved. Good Luck getting money back from these guys!

If I can be of assistance, please send me your customer id number via PM, and any submission numbers you have, and I will look into this for you.

Mike