• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting multiple TCGs in bulk order
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Hello I was wondering when submitting a bulk order (all without subgrades) if multiple TCGs can be a part of it or if it has to be all one? I've heard conflicting answers from other members so just wanted to check before I send out an order with Pokemon, Yugioh, and potential Attack on Titan Weiss Schwartz.

Also I see on the "Cards We Grade" page that Non-English Yugioh cards are not accepted. However I saw in another thread here that Japanese and other language Yugioh cards are now being accepted. Is this true and will this be updated on that page?

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 7/28/2022 at 10:20 PM, alecdm11 said:

Hello I was wondering when submitting a bulk order (all without subgrades) if multiple TCGs can be a part of it or if it has to be all one? I've heard conflicting answers from other members so just wanted to check before I send out an order with Pokemon, Yugioh, and potential Attack on Titan Weiss Schwartz.

Hello

As long as the individual card value is #250 or below, you can mix and match in a bulk order.

image.png

On 7/28/2022 at 10:20 PM, alecdm11 said:

Also I see on the "Cards We Grade" page that Non-English Yugioh cards are not accepted. However I saw in another thread here that Japanese and other language Yugioh cards are now being accepted. Is this true and will this be updated on that page?

If it is listed on the online submission form, we grade it.

Mike