• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AND THE WINNERS ARE.....
4 4

32 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2022 at 1:45 PM, workingdog said:

Now that that judging is over and the winners have been announced, can you please unlock the three threads you locked back on 7/1?

I will do that now.

On 7/29/2022 at 3:05 PM, wytshus said:

By the way, this year's winners will receive a 9.8 TMNT: The Last Ronin #1 Gold Label, signed by all the artists!

I'll have a picture of it next week!

Rock on and roll!!

On 7/29/2022 at 2:27 PM, Sauce Dog said:

BOOYAH! Hey @jcronin , we've finally given Moon Knight the love he deserved! 

Credit where credit is due, nicely done, to see y'all add and the first of moon knight seemingly to win!

On 8/10/2022 at 11:25 AM, ColorMeGone said:

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you very much to whom ever it was that chose my set. That was a pleasant surprise, and I really appreciate it. Looking through the other winners inspired me to relearn some things and spiff mine up the way I’d originally intended as well. So it’s been really cool all the way around. Congratulations and thanks to everyone.

Feel free to DM me if you have questions about coding the descriptions to spiff em up, I've helped a few other winners with theirs as well so far (Mine was the Signature Series set, though the copy they made of it ended up having a formatting error for some reason. You can see the proper rendered one here: https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=137866 )

What's up everyone. A little late to the boards but wanted to say thanks to CGC for the recognition of my set this year. I'm sharing Copper Age honors with With-U-Is-the-Force! and jcronin (congrats to you both and to everyone else!). 

@Sauce Dog thanks for the offer. I tried to DM you about just this a few weeks back but I don't think it worked. You're coding work is awesome. I'll try again here in a second. 

-Thorseface