• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) ~ 50% OFF on many: KEYS International: FF 2, ASM 121+122, Avengers 57, GA Superman 3, FC 386, 1st Boba Fett, SS 1, DD 131, TOD 1, ASM 129, SS 4, DD 16, FF 45. And US books: ASM 100, Crimefighters
1 1

51 posts in this topic

RE-CAP is at the bottom of this FIRST POST

Hi,

I am currently in Europe, and will be sending the comics from there.  They should take only 6-10 days to arrive in North America, tracked and insured.  I am okay with shipping to any country.

SHIPPING:

The shipping cost to a buyer in the USA or Canada is $20 (it will actually cost $42 but I will pay most of it out of pocket and keep the shipping cost to $20 for the buyer, so it can remain within reasonable striking distance of what we are used to on the Boards).  Each additional comic would incur an additional $5.  Shipping costs to most other countries will likely be similar.

TAKE IT:

A “Take It” in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.  If we come to an agreement in PMs, you can either post a “Take It per PM” in the thread yourself, or if you wish me to do that, please let me know (but know that if I am away from the computer and some else posts a “Take It” in the thread before I post it, the book will have to become that other person’s).

A “Take It” in any form is acceptable, but it must be clear as to which comic is meant.  Please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through, and please do not edit your “Take It” after having posted it.  If more than one person posts a “Take It” on one book, the book will go to the member whose “Take It” appears first in the thread (in my view of the thread).

PAYMENT:

Payment via PayPal (regular) or Venmo please.  I will send an invoice.  PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE INVOICE BEING SENT, PLEASE.

No returns on slabs.  For raw comic returns, the buyer must begin communication with the seller within 3 days of receipt of the comic; once the communication between the buyer and seller is complete, the buyer must place the comic in the mail within 3 days;  once the seller has received the comic, he will issue the refund within the next 3 days. 

This will be a short sales thread.  Please feel free to ask questions if you have them.

Enjoy! :)

RE-CAP:

Mystic 28 (USA):  $600  $550  SOLD per PM

Uncanny Tales 50 (USA):  $125  $110  $90  $70  SOLD to Robot Man

Crimefighters 2 (USA):  $100  $90  $80  $70  $60

SILVER SURFER #4 (Spain):  $160  $140  $120  $100  $80  SOLD to Loug2 via PM

Amazing Spider-Man 100 (USA):  $200  $180  $160  $140  $120  $100  SOLD to fmaz via PM

DAREDEVIL 16 (Denmark):  $120  $100  $80  $70  $60  SOLD to HotKey via PM

FANTASTIC FOUR 45 (Denmark):  $80  $70  $60  $50  SOLD to Bladak via PM

DAREDEVIL 168 (Denmark):  $100  $90  $80  $70  SOLD to Bladak via PM

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 16 (Sweden):  $80  $70  $60  SOLD to WASM via PM

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 129 (Sweden):  $200  $180  $160  SOLD to WASM via PM

TOMB OF DRACULA 1 (Denmark):  $80  $70  $60  $50  SOLD to Bladak via PM

TOMB OF DRACULA 1 (Sweden):  $80  $70  $60  $50  SOLD to Bladak via PM

SILVER SURFER 1 (Sweden):  $100  $90  $80  $70  SOLD to Bladak via PM

DAREDEVIL 131 (Sweden):  $80  $70  $60  $50  $40  SOLD to HotKey via PM

MARVEL COMICS SUPER SPECIAL 16 (Sweden):  $100  $90  $80  SOLD to Loug2 via PM

SUPERMAN #3 (Denmark):  $300  $275  $250  $200  $150

FOUR COLOR 386 (UNCLE SCROOGE #1) (Denmark):  $100  $90  $80  SOLD to Robot Man

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 121 + 122 (Denmark):  $100  SOLD to Bladak via PM

FANTASTIC FOUR 2 (Denmark):  $140  $120  $100

AVENGERS 57 (Denmark):  $100  $80  $60

Edited by MusterMark

SILVER SURFER #4

Spain Edition - Great take on the cover

Very scarce comic, and in fantastic shape for an early International comic - almost UNREAD shape

Square-bound digest size, with no rips/tears on spine, perfectly glued, pages fully attached

$160  $140  $120  $100  $80  SOLD to Loug2 via PM

image0 (5).jpeg

image1 (2).jpeg

image2 (1).jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

Amazing Spider-Man 100

In very nice shape, and looks easy to upgrade with a press and clean.

The distributor ink does not seep down the covers or down the interior pages – see pics.  It is only along the top edge and 2 inches down each side edge.  Without the ink, I’m thinking the book would press and clean up to ~7.5.  With the ink, I’m thinking the book would press and clean up to ~6.0.

$200  $180  $160  $140  $120  $100  SOLD to fmaz via PM

image0 (6).jpeg

image1 (3).jpeg

image2 (2).jpeg

image3 (1).jpeg

image4 (1).jpeg

image5 (1).jpeg

image6.jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

DAREDEVIL 16

Denmark edition, 1967, published within one year of the US version

Same celebrated John Romita cover as the US version, but the colors are much more vivid!  And it’s a lot more scarce!

Book is complete, bit of rust seepage at top staple, although the rust itself is so minimal that it is difficult even to see, centerfold detached, cover fully attached, half-inch spine split at bottom.

Spidey Meets Daredevil!

$120  $100  $80  $70  $60  SOLD to HotKey via PM

image0 (7).jpeg

image1 (4).jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

FANTASTIC FOUR 45

Denmark edition

Square bound, with spine in very nice shape;  pages all firmly attached;  complete;  horizontal tears on the covers

$80  $70  $60  $50  SOLD to Bladak via PM

image2 (3).jpeg

image3 (2).jpeg

image0 (8).jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

DAREDEVIL 168

Denmark edition

In outstanding condition!

Square bound, with spine in very nice shape;  pages all firmly attached;  complete

1st Elektra / great Frank Miller cover

$100  $90  $80  $70  SOLD to Bladak via PM

image1 (5).jpeg

image2 (4).jpeg

image3 (3).jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 16

Sweden edition

GREEN-COSTUMED DAREDEVIL in his 1st Cross-over!

Very hard to find!

Book is complete;  Staples: no rust, fully attached at both cover and centerfold.

$80  $70  $60  SOLD to WASM via PM

image0 (9).jpeg

image1 (6).jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 129

Sweden edition, 1979

Tough book

Book is complete;  Staples: fully attached at both cover and centerfold, some rust

$200  $180  $160  SOLD to WASM via PM

image0 (10).jpeg

image1 (7).jpeg

Edited by MusterMark

TOMB OF DRACULA 1

Sweden edition

Book is complete;  Staples: fully attached at both cover and centerfold, no rust

$80  $70  $60  $50  SOLD to Bladak via PM                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

image2 (5).jpeg

image3 (4).jpeg

Edited by MusterMark