• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chiller Theatre (October 28-30)

5 posts in this topic

Chiller is October 28-30 (same weekend as Baltimore) this year … just wondering whether anyone might be facilitating … it’s almost three months away, but they have a great number of excellent guests and I have 10+ books that I’d like to get signed. Rich Henn usually does Chiller, but I already checked with him and he will be doing Baltimore.

Please let me know if you will be facilitating - thanks - Mike

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

Edited by Taxmick1

Highly doubtful that comic books are a main focus at these shows (which has nothing to do with current horror cinema) as it is mostly an "autograph show" where fans of of the nostalgic variety want to meet up with celebrities that don't make that many convention appearances or have been out of the limelight for a while. I have found in the past a facilitator to take books for me from CGC, but not sure now. I have always wanted to go personally, but I need that special few celebrities I really need to make the trip and shows like this tend to have last minute cancelations. 

On 8/5/2022 at 3:53 PM, RSFoster said:

Do they even have comics at chiller?  I've never been but I've thought about it.  I don't like modern horror moives so I always thought it would be a waste of my time.

Mike Carbo shows up and so do comics but not in big amounts