• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miscellaneous CA/MA books; CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

I am going through and cleaning out duplicates or books that just don't fit the collection. I will start with front cover/back cover pics, but I am happy to provide additional pics upon request.

RULES:

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping is via USPS Priority. I like the flat rate legal sized envelopes at $9.25 (but if you only buy a n inexpensive book or two, we can do first class starting at $5). If we have to go to a box, then flat rate medium size is easiest at $16.25 in the US. I can work with you on a different solution, but that will be standard unless otherwise noted. Insurance is they buyer's choice (above the standard $50), and will cost whatever the USPS rate is.  If you want something else, happy to work with you. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

V For Vendetta #2. This one is kind of similar on the front with a couple light spine stresses and a corner ding (smaller on this than on #1). However, the back also has a couple issues with two corner dings, a couple light non color breaking indentions, and a small crease at the top edge. Maybe 7.5 or 8.0 on this one. 

$7

image.jpg

image.jpg

Legend Of Zelda #s 2 & 3 (1st series from 1990). Tough books with glossy card stock covers. Both have a couple spine stresses. A tiny bit of surface wear otherwise. Pretty sharp, but not slab worthy. Probably 8.5 and 9.0 respectively. I wanted to complete this run, but can’t seem to ever devote time and money to it. Convince me to give up on that at $50 for the pair. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Albedo #3 (1985), 2nd Usagi Yojimbo in 8.5 (maybe 8.0) with spine stress the only issue. DESPERATELY needs a press. Here is the rub...this book is signed and sketched by Stan Sakai in the margin of the first page of the Usagi Yojimbo story (no COA). See pics. I bought this in a collection of signed books. Nearly all had COAs or other documentation, but this is one of the couple books that didn't. I have no knowledge of the legitimacy beyond that.

$250

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman