• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shadow #1

8 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2022 at 8:48 PM, detective35 said:

BOOM!!

Just acquired this nice copy of Shadow #1 for my personal collection!

Walter Gibson bought the Shadow 1 off the newsstand and then eventually gave it to either Thurston's or Blackstones lawyer.  It then went to another private collector for a year or two, and then to Anthony Tollin ... and then to me.  

It is signed by Walter Gibson to boot!!

This newly acquired copy will go well with my Canadian Shadow #1, which is also signed by both Walter gibson and John Nanovic!!

F0698004-3F74-486C-96FB-7A38637825E7.jpeg

BB012D09-98BB-4C6A-AAE3-E13CF3F7A49D.jpeg

Congrats Dwight. Nobody deserves that book more.

On 8/10/2022 at 8:48 PM, detective35 said:

BOOM!!

Just acquired this nice copy of Shadow #1 for my personal collection!

Walter Gibson bought the Shadow 1 off the newsstand and then eventually gave it to either Thurston's or Blackstones lawyer.  It then went to another private collector for a year or two, and then to Anthony Tollin ... and then to me.  

It is signed by Walter Gibson to boot!!

This newly acquired copy will go well with my Canadian Shadow #1, which is also signed by both Walter gibson and John Nanovic!!

Can't quite get the right colour on it as the pictures come out little bit of a background with a pinkish hew instead of off-white in the background.

F0698004-3F74-486C-96FB-7A38637825E7.jpeg

BB012D09-98BB-4C6A-AAE3-E13CF3F7A49D.jpeg

It’s always nice to pick up your grail of grail.Congrats