• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Boston - My Full Report
1 1

69 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2022 at 7:43 PM, Dave2739 said:

You should get that Crayton Clain guy to cover up that sweet LB Cole cover with one his hideous acetate things that are all the rage this week.

It's the gift that keeps on giving. 

Thanks for your report.  For me, the pandemic taught me that I could find anything I needed on the internet, and at better prices.  I'm not sure I'll ever go to a comic con again.  Too many lines, too much crowds, and I can surf from my fav chair with NFL (or whatever) on the TV.  I wonder if others feel this way?

On 8/12/2022 at 9:21 PM, n2wdw said:

Thanks for your report.  For me, the pandemic taught me that I could find anything I needed on the internet, and at better prices.  I'm not sure I'll ever go to a comic con again.  Too many lines, too much crowds, and I can surf from my fav chair with NFL (or whatever) on the TV.  I wonder if others feel this way?

Yes and no — for shows Ryan like the one describes, I’m 100% with you, Mike. But smaller shows that are comics-heavy I’m all for. 

On 8/12/2022 at 6:21 PM, n2wdw said:

I still love to box dive, see people I know and get some  excercise. Problem is going to a “comic show” with enough decent comic dealers.

At least this promoter is smart enough to call their shows “Fan Expos”. No comic wording. I know if I see one of their shows listed, it won’t be for me.