• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping cards once graded
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I’ve had cards graded fast by CGC but receiving them back takes almost 3 weeks after they have been shipped…I send cards to PSA and receive my cards back in 2 days. Why does CGC use registered mail and PSA use priority mail…values on the cards are nearly the same …

On 8/14/2022 at 5:19 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

We have recently made improvements regarding return shipping.  Here is the article.

Mike

https://www.cgccards.com/news/article/10242/fee-shipping-updates/

So to confirm, I am sending an order in via USPS to get graded. Do I need to fill out the shipping information form you have linked? If so do I need to print the form and include it in my package or mail it in separately? 

Thanks!

• Administrator
On 8/18/2022 at 4:48 PM, Sqooci said:

So to confirm, I am sending an order in via USPS to get graded. Do I need to fill out the shipping information form you have linked? If so do I need to print the form and include it in my package or mail it in separately? 

Thanks!

You would just complete a submission form, and print out a copy (packing slip) and sent it in with your books.  

On 8/14/2022 at 1:11 PM, Wallyjen said:

I’ve had cards graded fast by CGC but receiving them back takes almost 3 weeks after they have been shipped…I send cards to PSA and receive my cards back in 2 days. Why does CGC use registered mail and PSA use priority mail…values on the cards are nearly the same …

Priority Mail insurance caps at $100 a package. (But for certain items can be extended up to $5,000)

Registered/Insured mail that CGC returns ships with goes up to $50,000 and is less than the Priority mail add on.