• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Henry Cavill to play Hyperion!Loki season 2!
3 3

60 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2022 at 2:19 PM, Bo1983 said:

That fact Henry Cavill has fought Hyperion in the immortals movies and then he plays Hyperion in the marvel universe would be insane!Even you know it!

"Insane"? Not in the slightest. He would be playing a Superman ripoff... Having already played the character that Hyperion is a ripoff of. It would only be 'cool' as an F-U to WB if they choose not to sign him again. Otherwise, nothing groundbreaking whatsoever. The MCU no longer cares about power-scaling and it doesn't really matter who Cavill plays - if anyone.

On 8/16/2022 at 2:21 PM, Krismusic said:

With more real feedback as focus groups always have biases. I know first hand as I did a few focus groups for new food products with my friends and we all conditioned each other to always give positive reviews even if we didn’t like the food so we could be invited back when large companies come for free swag and  better compensation. 

You need to understand that social media biases are worse than focus group biases. It's not a magical nexus of unbiased opinions. There's quite literally moderation in most places to make sure that the social aspects fall in line with what they like.

On 8/16/2022 at 2:27 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

You need to understand that social media biases are worse than focus group biases. It's not a magical nexus of unbiased opinions. There's quite literally moderation in most places to make sure that the social aspects fall in line with what they like.

There some YouTubers saying there’s a rumor the villian in Loki season 2 would break the internet!So if it’s not Doom the only other rumor I hear is Squadron Sinister!

On 8/16/2022 at 2:44 PM, Bo1983 said:

There some YouTubers saying there’s a rumor the villian in Loki season 2 would break the internet!So if it’s not Doom the only other rumor I hear is Squadron Sinister!

Stop watching YouTube as a 'news' source, everyone there is literally making stuff up and you're gullible enough to believe them, apparently.

On 8/16/2022 at 2:54 PM, Bo1983 said:

AECADC71-881C-481E-BC77-534956369EAA.png

How old are you? Can you really not tell that YouTube and Reddit don't have real sources for spoilers? They make everything up for clicks and 'clout'. Just read the threads here; Bosco doesn't post fake news about movies.

On 8/16/2022 at 2:57 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

How old are you? Can you really not tell that YouTube and Reddit don't have real sources for spoilers? They make everything up for clicks and 'clout'. Just read the threads here; Bosco doesn't post fake news about movies.

Kevin feige is a comic nerd he most definitely followed Avengers 69 1969 Kang vs Grandmaster and the first appearance of hyperion so I’m going on that fact alone!

The only villains Loki could bring in that would “break the Internet” would be if they did some crazy stunt like brought in McKellen to play Magneto or Tony Kebell as Doctor Doom,

Nobody knows or cares about the Squadron Supreme. I’ve been reading comics since 1979 and the only reason I have any Squadron comics in my collection is I wanted the TPB with Gruenwald’s ashes. 

Actually now that I think of it bringing back Kebell as an actually evil Doom would kinda rule. So I hope MCU is reading this!

On 8/16/2022 at 3:02 PM, Cman429 said:

The only villains Loki could bring in that would “break the Internet” would be if they did some crazy stunt like brought in McKellen to play Magneto or Tony Kebell as Doctor Doom,

Nobody knows or cares about the Squadron Supreme. I’ve been reading comics since 1979 and the only reason I have any Squadron comics in my collection is I wanted the TPB with Gruenwald’s ashes. 

Actually now that I think of it bringing back Kebell as an actually evil Doom would kinda rule. So I hope MCU is reading this!

Nobody cared about Iron man either so that argument is out the door!D list can turn to A list in a heart beat!Plus didn’t the the boys show steal most of there plot from marvels The max Supreme power?

2B4FE4A0-2986-4544-8393-9BA8EEC0B794.jpeg

On 8/16/2022 at 7:46 AM, awakeintheashes said:

This looks like one of the numerous clickbait sites whose goal is elicit this type of posting and reaction. 

3B6ECE83-929B-4509-8110-2A73D6E91A52.thumb.jpeg.070ff5ccfd8664f36127200f0c482993.jpeg

I’ll believe it when a reputable site runs with it. 

The OP is one of those posters whose ability to discern butter from a dead crab matches those of British housewives

On 8/16/2022 at 3:12 PM, The Meta said:

The OP is one of those posters whose ability to discern butter from a dead crab matches those of British housewives

On 8/16/2022 at 3:12 PM, The Meta said:

6D3AF297-4016-4EC8-B379-71F06F3F1A73.png

On 8/16/2022 at 2:59 PM, Bo1983 said:

Kevin feige is a comic nerd he most definitely followed Avengers 69 1969 Kang vs Grandmaster and the first appearance of hyperion so I’m going on that fact alone!

You literally have no clue what you're talking about. Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

On 8/16/2022 at 3:12 PM, Bo1983 said:

6D3AF297-4016-4EC8-B379-71F06F3F1A73.png

Cosmic_Book_News_TomWelling.JPG.4839713e1d6d8d9840b985cdb5e4b970.JPG

Another one of those movie 'reporting sites' that throws out anything-everything so then later if someone final gets announced Matt McGloin can claims "Once again I'm right!"

Edited by Bosco685

On 8/17/2022 at 6:43 AM, Bosco685 said:

Cosmic_Book_News_TomWelling.JPG.4839713e1d6d8d9840b985cdb5e4b970.JPG

Another one of those movie 'reporting sites' that throws out anything-everything so then later if someone final gets announced Matt McGloin can claims "Once again I'm right!"

This will happen I’m sorry DC fans it’s a sad time!!😉

On 8/17/2022 at 11:22 PM, Bo1983 said:

This will happen I’m sorry DC fans it’s a sad time!!😉

It's not about being a Marvel or DC fan (though being biased either way is a thing for some).

It is recognizing there are extremely questionable sources. And then other sites them to be safe for the sake of filling gaps in news cycles.

On 8/18/2022 at 5:37 AM, Bosco685 said:

It's not about being a Marvel or DC fan (though being biased either way is a thing for some).

It is recognizing there are extremely questionable sources. And then other sites them to be safe for the sake of filling gaps in news cycles.

He's clearly trolling, which he should know is against the rules...