• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reclosed
3 3

27 posts in this topic

:rulez:

🤝🏻 💲 This thread is open good faith buyers. Please be prepared to make payment within 48 hours of receiving an invoice from me. I accept PayPal or Zelle.

:takeit: First take it wins. DMs are open.

📮 I will ship these to you at cost. I will share the package weight with you and my sender address. I follow the golden 📏 and ship unto others as I would have them ship unto me: with care.

📦 I can ship First Class in a Gemini Mailer, or similar container, for 1-3 comics. I have larger boxes for more comics, and I have USPS Priority 1095 and 1097 for double-boxing slabs. Returns are accepted at your shipping cost if dissatisfied; I pay for returns if I have mispresented the book somehow.

🚫 Would-be buyers on probation or in the Hall of Shame are disallowed. And that one guy from before--he knows who he is--he definitely can't transact in this thread or PM.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Amazing Spider-Man #55, Gleason variant, NM-, $12 :news: SOLD!

These are everywhere so they price never does a lot, but it's popularity comes from a fantastic concept that is gorgeously executed. Gleason did some other variants featuring other Marvel characters in this same style, but this is easily the best one IMO.

Spoiler

asm 55 9.2.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

On 8/18/2022 at 9:51 AM, DavidTheDavid said:

Amazing Fantasy 15, Vol. 2, #1; VF/NM; $16

1ST APPEARANCE OF ARANA (LATER BECOMES SPIDER-GIRL)

This was an ebay NM 🤦🏻‍♂️. I didn't scrutinize it closely before leaving feedback.

af 15 9.0.jpg

Take 

On 8/18/2022 at 3:54 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

Amazing Spider-Man #55, Gleason variant, NM-, $12

These are everywhere so they price never does a lot, but it's popularity comes from a fantastic concept that is gorgeously executed. Gleason did some other variants featuring other Marvel characters in this same style, but this is easily the best one IMO.

asm 55 9.2.jpg

Take