• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Dragon Ball Heroes grading?
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys! New here and excited to start submitting with CGC. I was just wondering if anyone knows if CGC has plans to start grading the smaller-than-standard size Super Dragon Ball Heroes cards? The cards that are used for the arcade game in Japan. I would love to see these beauties in a CGC slab. Other big name grading companies grade them already.

In case no one is aware what these cards look like, here is an example. They are also smaller than your standard size trading cards.

SDBH_Gohan_Beast_card.thumb.png.08c70aec73a02b8e747d1f8bfab0e052.png

Edited by Lenoxseer
Forgot to add tags

Sorry to revive this thread, but I was wondering about an update on this? I can see that Super Dragon Ball Heroes shows up in the Pop Report now with a handful of cards graded but nothing has been seen in the wild. Can I send them in now? Would really like to get these graded by CGC. Big market for CGC to ignore and let PSA and BGS take it all. Thanks