• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED POST please read
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hi I’m  Ken

Replies can now be made!  (Due to issues of replies being locked when I first posted I am going to close this post and repost in the Silver Age area)

Offers Considered.

I have decided to sell some of my CGC COMICS. I have been collecting for several decades and then stopped collecting for about 15 years or so and now I am going to put some books up for sale that I purchased right off the shelf and some I purchased from collectors. If you have any questions at all please email / message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I have been on EBay and have 100% Positive Feedback & take honesty very seriously. I will go the extra distance for anyone until I get burned…..so let’s all just have fun! Enjoy and I am here to help. Also I do like speaking with the buyer so I give me cell number out because I want everyone to really feel comfortable with every transaction.

Lastly I just did a transaction with a fellow Forum member  and he paid with Zelle (I prefer Zelle as it goes into my bank a.s.a.p. without any fees) and I sent his book out this morning with full insurance on it. I try to treat everyone as I like to be treated so I get the books out ASAP. I apologize if I missed any details as this is my first post. If you notice anything please let me know…..Have Fun!

RULES:

SHIPPING: To the Contiguous 48 USA. I will ship book within 24 hours of payment clearing. I may decide to ship to other locations but again we need to talk about that before purchase. Shipping is $15 for CGC books. Insurance is extra and I highly recommend it. Depending on the price of the book I may help with the insurance (We can talk about that together)

PAYMENT: Zelle via Wells Fargo or Bank of America (or if your bank has Zelle) CASH, PayPal (up to $1000) anything above that needs to be ZELLE, CHECK (Needs to Clear) Wire Transfer or CASH. I am open to other forms I may not be thinking of but I must approve them prior to purchase. Payment to be sent within 3 days.      Cryptocurrency (XRP) ACCEPTED

No Probation members, Hall of Shamers or people of questionable character. The final determination to be made by Seller (Me)

REFUNDS: NO RFEUNDS ON CGC GRADED BOOKS

The following books are for Sale:

Amazing Spider-Man      252         CGC 9.8 NEWSSTAND    $2280  S&H Plus Insurance included in this price                                                                                                   

Amazing Spider-Man      252         CGC 9.6                            $515      

Amazing Spider-Man      300              CGC 9.4                                $1000  S&H Plus Insurance included in this price                             

Secret Wars                        8              CGC 9.8                                $750    S&H Plus Insurance included in this price                             

Green Lantern                  76              CGC 9.2                                $3000 S&H Plus Insurance included in this price                             

Green Lantern                  76              CGC 9.6                                $20,000 S&H & Insurance included in Price                                      

Green Lantern                  40              CGC 9.6                                $5500  S&H Plus Insurance included in this price  

Green Lantern                  87              CGC 9.4                                $3000  S&H Plus Insurance included in this price 

Green Lantern                  86              CGC 9.8                                $1200  S&H Plus Insurance included in this price 

Green Lantern                  40             CGC  9.4                                $1900  S&H Plus Insurance included in this price

I just added the photos and I just hope it all looks correct when I click
submit. Any questions please ask.                         

Amazing Spider-Man 252 CGC 9.8 FRONT (2).jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 252 CGC 9.8 BACK (2).jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 252 CGC 9.6 FRONT (2).jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 252 CGC 9.6 BACK (2).jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 300 CGC 9.4 FRONT (2).jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 300 CGC 9.4 BACK (2).jpg

Green Lantern .76 CGC 9.2 FRONT (2).jpg

Green Lantern .76 CGC 9.2 BACK (2).jpg

Green Lantern 40 CGC 9.4 FRONT (2).jpg

Green Lantern 40 CGC 9.4 BACK (2).jpg

Green Lantern 86 CGC 9.8 FRONT (2).jpg

Green Lantern 86 CGC 9.8 BACK (2).jpg

Green Lantern 76 CGC 9.6 FRONT (2).jpg

Green Lantern 76 CGC 9.6 BACK (2).jpg

Green Lantern.. 40 CGC 9.6 FRONT (2).jpg

Green Lantern.. 40 CGC 9.6 BACK (2).jpg

Green Lantern 87 CGC 9.4 FRONT (2).jpg

Green Lantern 87 CGC 9.4 BACK (2).jpg

Secret Wars 8 CGC 9.8 FRONT (2).jpg

Secret Wars 8 CGC 9.8 BACK (2).jpg

Edited by Elbrujo1966
Replies were locked

On 8/21/2022 at 7:41 AM, CGC Mike said:

The other thread has been removed.  I also moved this to mixed due to the copper age book.

Mike what do I do if I decide I want to try and sell these books on another venue, how do I hide or remove my post...or what do I do?

• Administrator
On 8/27/2022 at 5:48 AM, Elbrujo1966 said:

Mike what do I do if I decide I want to try and sell these books on another venue, how do I hide or remove my post...or what do I do?

You can edit your first post, and mark the title closed.  If you do not know how to do that, you can simply make a post a post in the thread stating that it is closed.