• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Facilitator going to Spooky Empire in Orlando?

4 posts in this topic

On 8/22/2022 at 10:33 AM, Chaz G. said:

Looking for a facilitator going to the Spooky Empire con in Orlando in late October.

https://spookyempire.com/media-guests/

Lemme know!

i dont' mean this as a judgement of any of the guests or that show specifically (as some of them are exceptionally cool), but the facilitators generally need/hope to make a certain amount of $$ to go to a show (after costs) for it to be worth it, which means they generally need a certain number of submissions.  The thressholds may vary a bit from facilitator to facilitator, but to my untrained eye this show seems to tough to meet the threshold.

On 9/12/2022 at 2:43 PM, revat said:

i dont' mean this as a judgement of any of the guests or that show specifically (as some of them are exceptionally cool), but the facilitators generally need/hope to make a certain amount of $$ to go to a show (after costs) for it to be worth it, which means they generally need a certain number of submissions.  The thressholds may vary a bit from facilitator to facilitator, but to my untrained eye this show seems to tough to meet the threshold.

Yeah, I knew it was a long shot. Just hoping . . . 

Reached out to Agents of Slabs. They might go.