• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed.
1 1

35 posts in this topic

This is a set of 13 books in varying conditions. 
I'll leave the books here for a few days until moving them to Ebay
If you have any questions send a message!

Shipping in the US is 5$, shipping cost will go up if you purchase more than one book.
I'll accept payment through PayPal, or check. 
No returns unless the book arrives damaged.
Shipping through USPS.

If you don't know much about these books, or are not interested in purchasing. I definitely still recommend doing some research on them. I've found them to be quite interesting, definitely different from the films we are used to seeing.

READ: I'll do my best to describe the condition of each book, but they are old and you should expect some aging. 

If I note that there is crayon in the book, from what I've seen it's "professionally done" and didn't seem annoying at all.

Books printed before 1918 seem to be later reprints by Reilly & Lee, which is the same company under a different name. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by FrontStands

On 8/22/2022 at 6:03 PM, OtherEric said:

A couple questions:

Are any of the books Reilly & Britton, or are they all Reilly & Lee?

Does the Kabumpo in Oz have the color plates?

Regardless of the answers...

:takeit:

^^

I'll do my best to answer your first question, I'd have to check on that.

I honestly know nothing about color plates, or older books in general. SO I wouldn't know how to answer that question. If they are in a specific spot in the book that you know of, I'd be able to check.

On 8/22/2022 at 6:09 PM, OtherEric said:

Kabumpo should have 12 color plates, the first one being a frontispiece.  You showed a color plate in the Scarecrow, that's what I'm talking about.

Alright, I've got to eat, then I'll take a look for you.