• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting commissioned artwork in trading card size.
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello. New customer here. Can I submit commissioned artwork that was done in cardstock? Character artwork is an original creation of the artist. Size is standard trading card size, close to 6 x 8cm. I don't mind that is not considered signature series but I just want this graded and encapsulated. Thank you!

• Administrator

Hello

This is what we grade.

Mike

Trading Cards We Grade & Policies

CGC Trading Cards grades numerous different card games, including:

• Pokémon (1996 - Present): All standard-sized Pokémon TCG cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Pokémon Topps (1999 - 2004): All standard-sized Pokémon Topps cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Pokémon Carddass (1996-1997): All small-sized Pokémon Carddass cards.
  • Magic: The Gathering (1993 - Present): All standard-sized Magic: The Gathering cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! (2002 - Present): All standard-sized Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Marvel (1966 - Present): All official English Marvel cards with thicknesses under 5.5mm are eligible to be graded. Note: Marvel cards have varying widths and lengths due to factory cutting. Some of these sizes cannot be encapsulated.
  • Akora (2022 - Present): All standard-sized Akora cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Digimon Card Game (2020 - Present): All standard-sized Digimon Card Game cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Dragon Ball Super (2017 - Present): All English and Italian standard-sized Dragon Ball Super cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Final Fantasy TCG (2016 - Present): All standard-sized Final Fantasy TCG cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Fire Emblem Cipher 0 (2015 - 2020): All standard-sized Fire Emblem Cipher 0 cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Flesh and Blood (2019 - Present): All standard-sized Flesh and Blood cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Force of Will (2012 - Present): All English standard-sized Force of Will cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Harry Potter TCG (2001 - 2002): All standard-sized Harry Potter TCG cards are eligible to be graded.
  • Kryptic (2022 - Present): All standard-sized Kryptic cards.
  • MetaZoo (2021 - Present): All standard-sized MetaZoo cards are eligible to be graded.
  • MetaZoo Topps (2021-2022): All standard-sized MetaZoo Topps cards.
  • My Hero Academia (2021 - Present): All standard-sized My Hero Academia cards are eligible to be graded.
  • My Little Pony (2013-2018): All standard-sized My Little Pony cards.
  • NeoPets (2003-2006): All standard-sized NeoPets cards.
  • TITAN TCG (2021-2022): All standard-sized TITAN TCG cards.
  • Weiss Schwarz (2007 - Present): All standard-sized Weiss Schwarz cards are eligible to be graded.
  • World of Warcraft (2006 - 2013): All standard-sized World of Warcraft cards are eligible to be graded.

CGC Trading Cards currently only grades cards that measure 6.3cm x 8.8cm or less.

Note: Cards smaller or slightly larger than standard size will be automatically placed into a CGC Trading Cards holder with a customizable inner sleeve.

For more information about grading services for Sports cards, visit CGC Trading Cards’ affiliate, Certified Sports Guaranty, at CSGcards.com.

CGC Trading Cards Policies

Cards that CGC Trading Cards Does Not Currently Grade

Other Items that CGC Trading Cards Does Not Grade

No Grade Reasons

Cards that CGC Trading Cards Does Not Currently Grade

• Pokémon - Funskool
  • Card games that feature Marvel characters such as OverPower or Vs System
  • Super Dragon Ball Heroes
  • Non-English Yu-Gi-Oh! cards

Other Items that CGC Trading Cards Does Not Grade

• Cards deemed too fragile to encapsulate
  • Square Cut cards from the Wizards of the Coast era without provenance