• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

51 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2022 at 1:34 AM, Dan'el said:

I am selling my private collection, all of which is Fantastic Four related.  I will ultimately have one-hundred forty graded comics.   One hundred of those are still at CGC waiting on grading.  Twenty-seven of the forty slabs I received back so far have been sold elsewhere.   Thought I would give this forum a shot, so will start with a few slabs that are not listed anywhere else and see how it goes. I included scans of the comics raw as well as slabbed along with grader notes if there were any.

---------------------------------------

Strange Tales #110: CGC 5.0: First Doctor Strange ---- $4,800

Fantastic Four #5: CGC 3.5: First Doctor Doom ---- $8,900

Fantastic Four #48: CGC 8.0: First Silver Surfer ---- $7,200

Fantastic Four #49: CGC 8.0: First Full Galactus ---- $3,900

Fantastic Four #52: CGC 8.5 : First Black Cover ---- $4,900

PAYMENT: PayPal, Personal Check, or Money Order.  I will send a PayPal request for funds (not an invoice) to a verified USA PayPal account for “goods and services”, and ship once funds have transferred successfully to my bank.  Checks and Money Orders have to clear and be verified by bank before shipping.

SHIPPING:  USPS Priority Mail, insured, with tracking and signature required, to USA addresses = $18.00:   Will be an additional $20.00, if you prefer Registered mail.   (Items are insured through Collectibles Insurance, not through USPS.  If you want USPS insurance also, that will be extra.)

SALES TAX:  INDIANA SALES ONLY! = 7%  I do have to collect and pay sales tax on any Indiana sales. I am not required to report or collect sales tax anywhere else.  That will be between you and your state.    

RETURNS:  No returns for CGC slabbed items, unless there is damage in route.    

RESTRICTIONS:  USA only at this time.  No HOS or Probationary members.

(NOTE:  If there is any Fantastic Four comic you are looking for, slabbed or raw, let me know.  I probably have it and could list it here.)

StrangeTales_110_1.jpg

StrangeTales_110_2.jpg

StrangeTales_110_4.jpg

StrangeTales_110_5.jpg

StrangeTales_110_6.jpg

FantasticFour_005_1.jpg

FantasticFour_005_2.jpg

FantasticFour_005_4.jpg

FantasticFour_005_5.jpg

FantasticFour_005_6.jpg

FantasticFour_048_1.jpg

FantasticFour_048_2.jpg

FantasticFour_048_4.jpg

FantasticFour_048_5.jpg

FantasticFour_048_6.jpg

FantasticFour_049_1.jpg

FantasticFour_049_2.jpg

FantasticFour_049_4.jpg

FantasticFour_049_5.jpg

FantasticFour_049_6.jpg

FantasticFour_052_1.jpg

FantasticFour_052_2.jpg

FantasticFour_052_4.jpg

FantasticFour_052_5.jpg

FantasticFour_052_6.jpg

Please Dm about ff5 if you’re flexible on price/ payment plans

My Amazing Spider-man #1 got here really fast, Dan.  Thank you very much!

Great book, very pleased.  If you're in the market for slabbed FFs, I can vouch that Dan's was a pleasure to deal with - got my check and sent me the comic, the term for feedback here is "kudos", so here's another one Dan.

: )

Spoiler

ASM1.thumb.jpg.274b8cf398acbd0f5a6f02820ccd9152.jpg

Edited by grebal
ps: love that you have the 'before' scans of raw books