• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lots of stuff up, further discounts

11 posts in this topic

ok, I've just finished revising roughly 100 or so items in my store from store items to fixed price auction items as per ebay's special today. stuff that was already generally discounted 25-50% off guide has now mostly been discounted another 10-35%. a couple of CGC golden age slabs in there, a bunch of silver and bronze, etc.

the fixed price revised items start about 15 items in on the list, they're the ones that end in a week from today (november 8)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlorilahQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

listed a ton more slabs, lots of golden age, 1940s batmans, detectives, captain marvel, flash, shadow, sub-mariner, crackajack funnies #1 and much more.

but i will be following up with scans the next day or two

just wanted to get them up ASAP to take advantage of the ten cent thingy

I have 2 closets and a storage room of comics/comic magazines, probably close to 15,000 total. Selling some slabs ain't getting out! It will take me years to sell all this stuff. Nope, we're starting daycare in a few months and it is EXPENSIVE, so I was hoping to sell some slabs and get a couple of months of tuition. I just figured the slabs would be the easiest way to accumulate some quick cash and are well suited for 10 cent listing day.

Plus, while I like the idea of encapsulation, slabs do take up a lot of space in my small apartment.