• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink 9/7 auction
1 1

9 posts in this topic

On 9/5/2022 at 12:45 PM, Drummy said:

Oh, and I guess this is the forum for a shameless plug of my two pieces in this CLINK auction -- take a look!

Love me some '70's Marvel Team-Up with Gil Kane and Sal B...

Dan

MTU 40 (page 1).jpg

MTU 44 cover.jpg

Wish I knew this was for sale before it went to CL. I’d have made a very strong offer on it. Best of luck on them!

Hey there!

Thanks for the good words, although I'm sorry to hear you're not interested if they are auctioned at Comiclink...do you just not bid with them for some reason?  I wanted to give them a shot at some real OA because they've always been great with me personally, but I understand that everyone has different experiences.

Dan

On 9/6/2022 at 6:41 AM, Drummy said:

Hey there!

Thanks for the good words, although I'm sorry to hear you're not interested if they are auctioned at Comiclink...do you just not bid with them for some reason?  I wanted to give them a shot at some real OA because they've always been great with me personally, but I understand that everyone has different experiences.

Dan

No, no, CL is great!  I just need a good 3-4 months to sell stuff so I can afford to put in a serious offer.  If I was offered this back in May, I'd have the money to buy it now. 

Oh, I get it -- I misinterpreted your tone there.  (thumbsu

I can't help you on the timing/costs, but CLINK does give buyers time payments if you talk to them ahead of time about max bids on big pieces (3-5 months).  I did it one time and it was easy.

That's quite enough peer pressure from me, though -- thanks for looking and I'm glad you like the pieces! (:

D

On 9/3/2022 at 1:15 PM, Grant Turner said:

Who out there is keeping their eye on this auction?

personally, there are 2 items here, that I’m more excited about, over anything in the Heritage auction.

It was a solid session, almost forgot but I browsed at the 11th hour and ended up with something of a mini grail.