• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlane Private Signing?
12 12

792 posts in this topic

On 12/8/2022 at 12:32 PM, Plvnet said:

Oh, I’m so excited!! This SS event is my first submission to CGC. Sent two books - Spawn 228 and Batman 423. I requested a Remarque on the Batman, just to fill in the missing color on the upper-left side of moon behind Batman (around 10 o’clock) . It started driving me crazy once I noticed it. It’s even outlined.  My fingers are crossed SO hard that he grants my request. 🤞🤞🤞 I wonder if that will be a unique Remarque? 🤔

806C2743-BE8C-480A-921D-30C74BDB6254.thumb.jpeg.13a3652218a3fe3c431663b245fa52d0.jpeg

Good luck on your first submission.  And as they say, “welcome to the addiction!”

On 12/8/2022 at 12:32 PM, Plvnet said:

Oh, I’m so excited!! This SS event is my first submission to CGC. Sent two books - Spawn 228 and Batman 423. I requested a Remarque on the Batman, just to fill in the missing color on the upper-left side of moon behind Batman (around 10 o’clock) . It started driving me crazy once I noticed it. It’s even outlined.  My fingers are crossed SO hard that he grants my request. 🤞🤞🤞 I wonder if that will be a unique Remarque? 🤔

806C2743-BE8C-480A-921D-30C74BDB6254.thumb.jpeg.13a3652218a3fe3c431663b245fa52d0.jpeg

Hmmm, I would probably just left it as is. Unless the yellow is all redone, it might look even more out of place since it'd be a different color yellow with possible red bleed through. Would be interested to see what it looks like if he does it for you though.

On 12/7/2022 at 11:38 AM, Comixroc said:

Correct!  The panel where you only see Eddie’s silhouette.  I window bagged part of the silhouette and the prior panel of the outside building.  It’s a small window.  Should look fantastic… we’ll see…

Ah yeah that's the page where the Eddie silhouette is standing in front of the wall with newspaper clippings of spider-man pictures. It then splits into several smaller panels at the bottom where the hands get enveloped by the symbiote. I was thinking of another page. Anyway very cool!

On 12/8/2022 at 4:52 PM, ak47po said:

I finally saw a asm #301 lol

I was beginning to wonder haha, perhaps not as "go to" of a book lol

Still itwas in a cgc window bag, which mine would have been due to sending a slab. hm

On 12/8/2022 at 6:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@ak47po maybe I missed it, but Todd is doing random cards? Doesn't cgc grade these now, amd if they do, has it been mentioned wheteher thes Todd cards will be signed and "graded?

You must be psychic! Signed yes, graded i don;t know? It would be a great PR move for CGC to grade the cards for no charge while they have them and witnessed.

Edited by ak47po

• Administrator
On 12/8/2022 at 5:46 PM, RoLaren said:

@CGC Mike Mike, are trading cards in the queue alongside comics? I ask because my cards order was received on 10/7, and it looks like some comic book submissions received after that have jumped ahead of my cards in the queue. 

Thanks

To be honest, I am not sure.  I recommend starting a thread in the ask CGC Cards section,  Customer service usually answers the posts in that section during the morning hours.

On 12/8/2022 at 8:38 PM, CGC Mike said:

To be honest, I am not sure.  I recommend starting a thread in the ask CGC Cards section,  Customer service usually answers the posts in that section during the morning hours.

Sure, will do. This board is just a lot more active than the Trading Cards board, which is why I came here. I'll ask there though. Thanks Mike!

• Administrator
On 12/9/2022 at 1:16 AM, Coreyc69 said:

Hi!

i was curious on Hugh jackman allegedly signing issues? I was tols

i could send my slab in to be signed by the man himself .

any info on that?

thanks!

We have a signing event scheduled with Hugh Jackman.  We need to receive books by January 14, 2023  Here's a link for more details.

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/10828/