• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlane Private Signing?
12 12

792 posts in this topic

On 12/9/2022 at 4:07 PM, Ninja0215 said:

Has that pannel ever been confirmation ii is Venom's first apperance; because it kind of is.  

No the first app has been debated for at least as long as cgc has been around. The prior issue had a very brief appearance of the venom hands on the last page. Some believe there were "appearances" in two issues of Web of Spider-man long before. Imo it is the first time anyone saw the character clearly displayed in full body but just my opinion. CGC decided at the start ASM 300 is the official first "full appearance" and 299 is just a "cameo". I'm with you in seeing this as the first but others disagree. 

On 12/9/2022 at 9:41 PM, MGsimba77 said:

No the first app has been debated for at least as long as cgc has been around. The prior issue had a very brief appearance of the venom hands on the last page. Some believe there were "appearances" in two issues of Web of Spider-man long before. Imo it is the first time anyone saw the character clearly displayed in full body but just my opinion. CGC decided at the start ASM 300 is the official first "full appearance" and 299 is just a "cameo". I'm with you in seeing this as the first but others disagree. 

Ty! I have always compared the venom debate to the wolverine one because both characters appear in the issues before they're actually listed in. My 2 cents . 

On 12/10/2022 at 3:41 PM, MGsimba77 said:

Wonder if there are any estimates of the total submissions for this event? I read on IG something in the range of 30k but have no idea about the reliability of that. 

he said in a video how many kinda, his words were:

"there are, well the number starts with 32, and there was a word after it, amount of books!" end quote

That is Todd the hype machine, surely it is 32 hundred ie 3200

rather than 32,000 (thumbsu

On 12/10/2022 at 4:45 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

he said in a video how many kinda, his words were:

"there are, well the number starts with 32, and there was a word after it, amount of books!" end quote

That is Todd the hype machine, surely it is 32 hundred ie 3200

rather than 32,000 (thumbsu

What I'd be curious about is the average amount CGC gets in whenever they have one of these in house events. I mean 32k would seem to be an excessive amount without knowing how many they typically get in.