• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlane Private Signing?
12 12

792 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2022 at 5:03 PM, ak47po said:

Have you watched this video,  he does some rough calculation on Todd's 2019 signing on how many books where signed.

He estimates that Todd could have signed 33,600 books in late-2019 (early-2020), but the CGC Census only increased by 18,800 Signature Series books in that timeframe (allowing a month for the books to be graded and show up on the CGC Census after the Todd signing).

A couple of months later, the CGC Census increased by 4,900 Signature Series books in a month, and then the next month the CGC Census increased by 6,900 Signature Series books.

I would say that the 2019 Todd McFarlane signing was likely 12,000 to 14,500 books, since CGC had a typical month of Signature Series being 4,500 to 7,000 even without a Todd signing and about 19,000 with a Todd signing.

Edited by valiantman

CGC has a flood limit on submitting certification numbers (to protect against bots scraping the data), so it would take roughly four to six years to be careful not to trigger the scraping flood limit and check all the certification numbers. 

:censored::frustrated:

Edited by troy.division

On 11/9/2022 at 3:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol it's still a "no go" for me :( I'm not sure why it hasn't checked in yet :sorry: 

Oh dude! I'm so sorry.  I was hoping qe got in at the same time. For whatever reason, I can't update my credit card.  

Mine just checked in for McFarlane also. I thought I figured out a way around all of you suckers. I sent my McFarlane books in with a Jae Lee submission just before the cut-off date for JL, but the Jae Lee's checked in first about 2 weeks earlier than the McFarlane's.

Still no submission update for my McFarlane......

Yet the slab I sent in is still in the census?  So silver lining?

Must be a long way to the top if I want to rock and roll.  :cry:

On 11/9/2022 at 10:01 PM, CGC Mike said:

Help you out with what?  

I tried updating my credit card info under my submission and it keeps saying it still needs to be updated.  

Edited by Ninja0215

• Administrator
On 11/9/2022 at 10:07 PM, Ninja0215 said:

I tried updating my credit card info under my submission and it keeps saying it still needs to be updated.  

You will need to call customer service to update your CC info.  That is one thing I can't help with.  Sorry.