• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlane Private Signing?
12 12

792 posts in this topic

On 11/9/2022 at 10:07 PM, Ninja0215 said:

I tried updating my credit card info under my submission and it keeps saying it still needs to be updated.  

@Ninja0215 were you notified to update your cc?  The update credit card button shows up for all.  You can ignore if you do not need to.

See this forum entry - 

Edited by waynemel

On 11/10/2022 at 9:21 AM, waynemel said:

@Ninja0215 were you notified to update your cc?  The update credit card button shows up for all.  You can ignore if you do not need to.

See this forum entry - 

It wouldn't take but I sent cs an email and we're all good. I was billed this morning.  👍

On 11/6/2022 at 7:19 PM, ak47po said:

Has Todd started signing for this event or is this video another signing? Looks like maybe NYCC? Doesn't look like CGC offices.

I was right, Todd started signing at NYCC. I asked when the signing starts and got this.

1021438922_Screenshot(159).thumb.png.8127a5c72ef0b2a28ab09e51325f3592.png

Hello,

We do not make the dates public knowledge until the signing has finished. We did take a number of submissions to NYCC 2022 to have McFarlane sign them there so you may see some of your submissions moving through the system or finished shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Edited by ak47po

On 11/9/2022 at 10:51 AM, Kerdese said:

I decided to gamble with my newsstand Spider-Man one 9.8. Hopefully they don’t mess it up and it still comes back in the same grade.

ADBA1722-87C8-410A-8B7B-D3B979F8ED11.jpeg

Best of luck! I ended up doing the same thing with the same book (Poly-Bagged UPC). 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:19 PM, Kerdese said:

I’m still waiting too. 

It's appreciated! I'll be sure to Light it up if ever it does get to received, so it'll work out. No need to spin my wheels. I know they're swamped, and to know we're not alone.

On 11/13/2022 at 8:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 11/13/2022 at 8:19 PM, Kerdese said:

I’m still waiting too. 

It's appreciated! I'll be sure to Light it up if ever it does get to received, so it'll work out. No need to spin my wheels. I know they're swamped, and to know we're not alone.

The McFarlane checked in! ^^

:cheers: