• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: My first Sales Thread: a few minor keys, some nice Gold Key Magnus, a dollop of reader copies, free stuff and more!
4 4

25 posts in this topic

Hi all, and welcome to my first sales thread. I'll be posting some books here that may be of interest to some of you, mostly doubles from my own collection at what I believe are reasonable prices. I hope you'll find something you enjoy here! 

The rules: 

No House of Shame residents or folks on probation. 
Shipping is from Canada, to Canada or the US only, and will be $10 for 1-3 books (uninsured or tracked), $20 for 3-10, $25 10+ via Canada post (insured and tracked). 
Payment will be due 3 days from invoice, and can be made via Paypal or EFT in Canada. 

Happy to cut a deal for folks who want 1 or more items, but claims in thread beat private negotiations.

Return arrangements can be made for five days after receipt of package, with buyer paying return shipping. 

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy. 

Edited by rlextherobot

On 9/6/2022 at 9:29 PM, rlextherobot said:

Returns not accepted for five days after receipt of package, with buyer paying return shipping.

Did you mean "Returns accepted within 5 days of receipt of package"?  or "Returns not accepted after 5 days of receipt of package"?  The way it's written, it could be interpreted to mean that you won't accept returns for the first 5 days after delivery, but after that is ok.

On 9/7/2022 at 5:22 PM, Lightning55 said:
On 9/6/2022 at 8:29 PM, rlextherobot said:

Returns not accepted for five days after receipt of package, with buyer paying return shipping.

Did you mean "Returns accepted within 5 days of receipt of package"?  or "Returns not accepted after 5 days of receipt of package"?  The way it's written, it could be interpreted to mean that you won't accept returns for the first 5 days after delivery, but after that is ok.

Good catch, wd be a good lawyer - think he meant to delete the 4th word, "for."