• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High Grade ASM 101 and 129
1 1

9 posts in this topic

On 9/8/2022 at 5:19 PM, mattn792 said:

Maybe give it more than a day?  It's been a slow burn on here lately.

Why? There's an exclusive rule for the boards, unless I am mistaken. I can pull if from here and list if on several venues. Action isn't what it once was on the forum. I posted it, got no interest. I don't need to let it sit to understand there isn't the traffic here that there once was...I can see that throughout the sales posts. 

On 9/9/2022 at 12:36 PM, asteroid-comix said:

Why? There's an exclusive rule for the boards, unless I am mistaken. I can pull if from here and list if on several venues. Action isn't what it once was on the forum. I posted it, got no interest. I don't need to let it sit to understand there isn't the traffic here that there once was...I can see that throughout the sales posts. 

It's your barbecue, serve what you like (thumbsu

On 9/9/2022 at 10:36 AM, asteroid-comix said:

Agreed, I was just cruising the posts to see if I should list a book. Might just do it for a few days, then straight to eBay.