• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yugioh Korean cards missing from database, what gives?
2 2

3 posts in this topic

I recently sent off a bunch of Yugioh korean cards except for these 4 since none of them are appearing in the database. Most of the original reprint sets are in it, but Legacy of Darkness and Phantom Darkness are missing. There is also none of these cards from the 20th anniversary as well. What is the issue regarding this?

PXL_20220908_183902546.jpg

PXL_20220908_183856504.jpg

• Administrator

Hello

This is what I was told from the people in charge of the database:

You can assure the customer that if the cards are genuine, they can send in any Yu-Gi-Oh card and we will verify and grade it. This applies to cards that have not be uploaded yet. As for the 20th Anniversary set, I am submitting it for upload by EoD. I am taking time on the Korean cards because the re-print runs done by the Korean manufacturer are largely undocumented making verification more time consuming.

On 9/9/2022 at 8:11 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

This is what I was told from the people in charge of the database:

You can assure the customer that if the cards are genuine, they can send in any Yu-Gi-Oh card and we will verify and grade it. This applies to cards that have not be uploaded yet. As for the 20th Anniversary set, I am submitting it for upload by EoD. I am taking time on the Korean cards because the re-print runs done by the Korean manufacturer are largely undocumented making verification more time consuming.

Ah ok cool. I will sub them in my next submission. Thanks for the update.