• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marcus Wai is Awesome and the joy of getting feedback
2 2

69 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, grapeape said:

Comments are most likely appreciated by most members who post art. How do you guys use the comment section?

Great piece.  I know we've never met, but if you ever need to raise money due to a medical emergency, or need a kidney due to a medical emergency, please let me know.  Many thanks.

Edited by szav

On 9/11/2022 at 6:55 PM, Nexus said:

While all the board drama was going on yesterday, I was actually meeting Marcus for an art exchange. He was on his way to visit a lonely senior and wish him a happy birthday. Replete with balloons, gifts, and a cake. Proving to me, once again, just what a sweetheart Marcus is.

And I might have continued to believe that...if it wasn't for Herbie/Race.

Now, I know the truth: It was all a ruse. No one is THAT nice; there's always an ulterior motive! Clearly, Marcus is trying to shoehorn his way into a will. And maybe help himself to a bowl of hard candies when the old duffer had his back turned. How could I have been so blind!!

For that matter, someone needs to run a toxicology test on that cake!

To our venerated elder in the photo...I hope you're OK. To Marcus...you should be ashamed of yourself. To SPAM a lonely old man with gifts and cake is actually elder ABUSE! To Herbie/Race...thank you. Thank you for opening my eyes. Also, thank you on behalf of all the wackjobs in this hobby. They are not alone and they now have someone to look up to.

And a happy birthday to Lance.

IMG_2020.jpg.8982796a89083efc0effac0830114c1c.jpg

Worthy.