• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Premium Credit Question
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I signed up for the Premium membership with CGC Trading Cards intending to take advantage of submission privileges for both CGC Trading Cards and others in the Certified Collectibles Group. I understand the Premium membership comes with $150 account credit and was wondering if my first submission happens with NGC for coin grading instead of CGC Trading Cards, could I apply my credit to my NGC fees first even though I signed up through the CGC Trading Cards website?

Thanks

• Administrator

Ignore what I typed above.  This is what I was told by customer service.

When the customer signs up they select their primary collecting interest and this is where the credit will be applied.  It can be moved to one of our other companies if the customer prefers as long as they have not used any of that credit yet.  If you haven't used any of the $150 yet then you just need to email or call customer service to let them know that you prefer to have the credit applied to NGC and we can move that for you here.

On 9/13/2022 at 6:07 AM, CGC Mike said:

Ignore what I typed above.  This is what I was told by customer service.

When the customer signs up they select their primary collecting interest and this is where the credit will be applied.  It can be moved to one of our other companies if the customer prefers as long as they have not used any of that credit yet.  If you haven't used any of the $150 yet then you just need to email or call customer service to let them know that you prefer to have the credit applied to NGC and we can move that for you here.

Thank you for the clarification Mike!