• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How???

3 posts in this topic

How do people get their names on the back of a label? I just seen a card that was graded and their company name was on the back of the grade label, it was the standard blue label, doesn’t that contradict the outcome of the grading process? I just read that after step 2 “the verification process” the submission paperwork and collectible are separated to ensure complete impartiality.

On 9/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, MChioino said:

How do people get their names on the back of a label? I just seen a card that was graded and their company name was on the back of the grade label, it was the standard blue label, doesn’t that contradict the outcome of the grading process? I just read that after step 2 “the verification process” the submission paperwork and collectible are separated to ensure complete impartiality.

The graders don't know who the card belongs to, but at some point the paperwork and card are reunited. Otherwise how would anything ever be sent back to us?

Its an option on the submission form. Think it's pedigree or something like that.