• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Pokemon Card Status Explanation Grading/Quality Control
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

My first post here. I have sent 7 previous submissions of pokemon cards to CGC since the beginning of the year and have never run into this issue before, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

When I signed in to check the status of my bulk submission, it states that the cards are in the Grading/QC phase, but when I click on the Grading/QC hyperlink, it routes me to a Fedex tracking number. But when I click on the submission # hyperlink to see the grades, none of the grades are entered. 

Fedex is showing that the package was shipped yesterday 9/19/22, but if that's the case, why aren't the grades available to view? 

I'm worried that CGC didn't accept the cards and are just shipping them back without grading any.

Picture of the notification here- 1973800370_ScreenShot2022-09-20at4_34_14PM.thumb.png.204ca9ae54d6f1f15ba6e4c945a02e9e.png

• Administrator

Hello

This is what I was told:

Mike

The reason he can't see the grades is because it looks like our shipping department forgot to change the status to "shipped" when they shipped this out on 9-19.  I'll email shipping to update that status and then he should be able to see the grades.