• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pokemon - Incorrect CGC Labels
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I recently submitted a bulk submission to CGC of Pokemon Cards from vintage to modern. Upon receiving my cards, I noticed that 2 of my vintage cards were mislabeled. I had a buyer lined up for the Charizard, and now he no longer wants to purchase this card from me because he does not think I am trustworthy. I am disappointed, to say the least, in the quality control team. What are the steps for getting this unfortunate error corrected? I submitted a contact us form and have heard nothing. I know I want my cards to be labeled correctly just as much as CGC wants to keep its database accurate.

Thanks, 

Riley

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 12.22.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 12.21.50 PM.png

• Administrator

Hello

I am sorry to hear about this.  You can fill out an online submission form and submit these under a Mechanical error.  You will automatically be sent a prepaid shipping label.  We will fix the labels and send them back to you at our expense.  Be sure to write the problem, and write ME on the outside of the box.  

Mike

image.png

On 9/21/2022 at 12:40 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

I am sorry to hear about this.  You can fill out an online submission form and submit these under a Mechanical error.  You will automatically be sent a prepaid shipping label.  We will fix the labels and send them back to you at our expense.  Be sure to write the problem, and write ME on the outside of the box.  

Mike

image.png

Thank you for the quick response, CGC Mike. I will get this process going.