• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Older Digimon Cards
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Is there any reason why these have not been approved for grading yet? I know the centering is terrible on pack fresh versions of many of the older sets, but the dimensions are the same as modern. The card variants from the animated series are also the same dimensions as many cards in other series and genres that you all do grade. 

Does the lack of grading of these cards come from an internal perspective on how to grade them due to lack of knowledge? That is the only reasonable conclusion I have come to. I really do not want to grade with PSA, but I will if I must to get these encapsulated. 

Thank you,

TDM

• Administrator

Hello

We are currently working to expand our database to accept more cards from the past. Due to current projects already in the pipeline, we cannot give an exact date for launch, however, you can expect to submit 1997 Bandai Digimon cards and Digimon Trading cards sometime in 2023.

Mike

On 9/26/2022 at 9:21 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

We are currently working to expand our database to accept more cards from the past. Due to current projects already in the pipeline, we cannot give an exact date for launch, however, you can expect to submit 1997 Bandai Digimon cards and Digimon Trading cards sometime in 2023.

Mike

Thank you, I talked it over with a few folks and decided to just wait for CGC to get it going. Thank you again.