• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazines, Foreign books and a selection from Silver to Modern — an Unusual Selection!
3 3

39 posts in this topic

Captain America Modern Lot
Including Captain America #557 (v5 #8, Winter Soldier) FN+, #600 (v5) VF+, #661 (v7 #23) VF and #663 (v7 #25, first Sam Wilson as Captain America) NM-. Plus the Italian edition of #663 (v7 #25) in VFNM as a bonus.

$80 for the lot MOVED

Spoiler

NvW6cm8.jpg
ZAFtoXh.jpg
C4MPu4m.jpg
RyiwiN0.jpg
LJqybig.jpg

Edited by vaillant
MOVED

Shang-Chi #49 (Italian edition)

This is the first apperance of Sabretooth's Italian edition, as a backup feature in our Black and White magazine-sized Shang-Chi Corno series.
Beautiful and hard to find! Copy in the VG range because of accumulated defects, but in nice shape.

VG+
$35

FAAgHPX.jpg

Spoiler

mtBkY5x.jpg
CA7EVN7.jpg
r0bU9wS.jpg
ere1Mj9.jpg
OwbjyiJ.jpg
RWG9tqQ.jpg

Back cover: 

Spoiler

Bqs4nkk.jpg

Batman Italian edition Lot from the 1960s

Includes the following: 

• Batman n. 4 - FN- (nice copy)
Includes the long story "The Ghost" (31 pages) produced in Italy by Montecchi Brothers and a reprint of the first story of Detective Comics #265
• Batman n. 6 - GDVG
Detective Comics #361 also includes "The Origin of the Batman" from Batman #47 (first Italian edition) and the second story from Batman #181
• Batman n. 8 - GD (wear)
Batman #190 (classic Penguin cover) also includes second story from Batman #192
• Batman n. 20 - VG+
Batman #195 also includes the first story from Detective Comics #292 and a 2-pager produced in Italy by Montecchi Brothers.

$50 for all four :news: SOLD CyKiK

Spoiler

MkguK30.jpgoC0FoDI.jpg5pxcdF6.jpgNYoMU0H.jpg

Back covers: 

Spoiler

foE9KbE.jpg
79vDm0e.jpg
oDLYIeU.jpg
8Uvl9NY.jpg

Edited by vaillant
SOLD

On 9/24/2022 at 1:01 PM, vaillant said:

Batman Italian edition Lot from the 1960s

Includes the following: 

• Batman n. 4 - FN- (nice copy)
Includes the long story "The Ghost" (31 pages) produced in Italy by Montecchi Brothers and a reprint of the first story of Detective Comics #265
• Batman n. 6 - GDVG
Detective Comics #361 also includes "The Origin of the Batman" from Batman #47 (first Italian edition) and the second story from Batman #181
• Batman n. 8 - GD (wear)
Batman #190 (classic Penguin cover) also includes second story from Batman #192
• Batman n. 20 - VG+
Batman #195 also includes the first story from Detective Comics #292 and a 2-pager produced in Italy by Montecchi Brothers.

$50 for all four :news: ON HOLD

MkguK30.jpg
oC0FoDI.jpg
5pxcdF6.jpg
NYoMU0H.jpg

Back covers: 

Reveal hidden contents

foE9KbE.jpg
79vDm0e.jpg
oDLYIeU.jpg
8Uvl9NY.jpg

Hello.  My name is Cy (aka CyKiK).  My friend Mel asked you to hold these books for me.  I would like to purchase these books. How can I do this?  First time I have used CGC.  Your guidance is appreciated.  

On 10/1/2022 at 6:34 PM, CyKiK said:

Hello.  My name is Cy (aka CyKiK).  My friend Mel asked you to hold these books for me.  I would like to purchase these books. How can I do this?  First time I have used CGC.  Your guidance is appreciated.  

Hi, I will send you a private message (you can access them by clicking the "mail envelope" icon on the top right of the forum page to define the details.
Many thanks. :)