• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whatever happened to... (Boardies from yesteryear)
7 7

154 posts in this topic

I was away from the boards for about 7 years and was just curious to some (semi) prolific board members. I heard DiceX moved over to the other guys, and hear off-and-on about others. But was curious to where Brock from Columbia Comics ended up? Might have just been as simple as he got out of comics, but I thought it'd be an interesting thread to start regarding some of the older boardies that moved on. I mean, is CAL still lurking?

On 9/24/2022 at 7:22 AM, Dr. Balls said:

I was away from the boards for about 7 years and was just curious to some (semi) prolific board members. I heard DiceX moved over to the other guys, and hear off-and-on about others. But was curious to where Brock from Columbia Comics ended up? Might have just been as simple as he got out of comics, but I thought it'd be an interesting thread to start regarding some of the older boardies that moved on. I mean, is CAL still lurking?

I think I heard from Cal a couple of years ago and I think he is still on the boards although not posting as much

On 9/24/2022 at 10:22 AM, Dr. Balls said:

@Calamerica

On 9/24/2022 at 4:50 PM, batman_fan said:

For all you breadstick armed nerd boys, anyone seen JoeCollector?

You mentioned all those names but didn't use a tag for them? Might as well have to get them an email, if their notifications are set up that way. I remember some of the names, especially porcupine and silver surfer, maybe a few others, but I've noticed a huge slack off in posters within the last year alone, that used to post quite a bit. Canadian price thread was last I saw silver surfer ....  :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/24/2022 at 5:59 PM, JC25427N said:

predictability, the milkman, the paperboy, evening TV? How did I get delivered here? Somebody tell me please

No...just me? 

Baba daba ba badow!