• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed !!!

17 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, I am going to posting just one book here today.

First :takeit: in thread gets the book.

Shipping via Canada Post for Graded Books will be $25.00

Returns and refund okay if you see something I missed; shipping on you; please notify me 1 week after receiving the book(s).

Payment via PayPal; in Canada, E-transfer is OK !

PM with questions or requests for additional pictures or reasonable offers.

Payment is expected within 48 Hours Please.

No Probies or HoS members.

Kudos : 

Old_Dano

Edited by old_dano

On 9/30/2022 at 12:41 AM, PeterPark said:

I think these are the best copies to get...let everyone else argue thousands and thousands of dollars over a 0.2 difference. This is a nice-presenting copy you could crack out and read if you wanted to. Great book! GLWTS

I honestly agree with this.... and the nice part about this issue (at least for me) is that it is not signed and personalized.

On 9/30/2022 at 6:57 PM, old_dano said:

I honestly agree with this.... and the nice part about this issue (at least for me) is that it is not signed and personalized.

I bought my copy as a raw VG for essentially all these reasons. I didn't complain when, after pressing and grading, it came back a 7.0. My reasons for purchase were nonetheless unchanged.

On 9/30/2022 at 12:41 AM, PeterPark said:

I think these are the best copies to get...let everyone else argue thousands and thousands of dollars over a 0.2 difference. This is a nice-presenting copy you could crack out and read if you wanted to. Great book! GLWTS

A great story still as well. Really fun