• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metal Charizard

4 posts in this topic

I sent in a few Cards to CGC, I mailed them well packaged to CGC. I received my Cards today 9/27 4 where graded the other 2 Metal Charizards where not Graded because CGC put a hold on grading those cards at this time, One of my Metal Charizard was damaged there are no grader notes stating how was my card damaged thats a big Chip not small at all! Please tell me CGC will replace my Damaged card as soon as possible. This is not ok for us to depend on CGC and we get the cards back damaged. Thats not how I sent my cards to CGC.. I need answers asap... 

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

I wasn't told anything CGC did not tell me if it was damaged in transit or onsite.. All I was told is that I would be getting my cards back because they are not grading metal cards at this time and then I received them like this.. not cool.. 

There's no way they can possibly know if they were damaged on their way to them or back to you. Those metal cards are notoriously fragile in transit which is why grading companies all stopped grading them months ago. I'm surprised anyone is still sending them tbh to thought that was pretty common knowledge at this point.