• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which one Should I choose?

13 posts in this topic

to flip or to keep? regardless the #3 will accumilate value a little faster because of the upcoming movie and is a more desirable book because of the first apearance, I think the higher grade #11 is easier to find later on??? I dont know, thats what I would do......

Are you guys serious. This is the stupidest choice i have ever seen. Spidey #11 is the rarest Spider-Man in high grade. A 9.2 will cost you about $5000 the #3 in 8.0 won't be even close to that. If you can buy a Spider-Man #11 in 9.2 right now why are we even having this discussion. If you don't know what to do I'd get another hobby. I've heard coins are nice.

Ericc123

Take out a loan.....buy both books........then sell the 8.0 right before the movie comes out. Use this money to pay off the loan. When it's all over, you'll be left with a great book, that DOC OCK's 1st appearance helped pay for.........

You'd be buying both high IMO. I think we'll see a bit more appreciation for the Doc Ock book prior to the movie, but by far ASM 11 is vastly more difficult in 9.2 or better. I'd pick that one.

Brian

Well thanks for everyone opinions but somehow I'am more of a collector then a invester, because I think I'am more inclined to get ASM #3 I like the first match-up and cover art of the silhouette of Doctor Octupus...Thanks again

Good choice---But now that you decided on Doc Ock and a lower, rarer issue number, forget that mid-grade 8.0 and go find a higher grade copy! That way you get a better book with the movie plus factor AND a more liquid copy grade-wise.

Good advise, right?

Now forget those other guys and sell ME the 9.2 #11